Sunday, April 18, 2010

Second Independent Book Character Decision


I have decided to not read The Wounded Spirit anymore because I didn't enjoy reading it. I chose to read D. Gray Man instead, and it is by Katsura Hoshino because it looks way more interesting than The Wounded Spirit. D. Gray Man main character is Allen Walker who is an exorcist that kills akuma. An akuma is a weapon for the devil which is created by the soul, and despair of a human. The akuma has no control of its actions, and just kill humans in order to evolve. The devil is the Millennium Earl who calls upon people who are mourning their love ones, and turning them to akumas. Allen killed his own friend who turned to an akuma, and this decision made him have the title to be called an exorcist. I agree with his decision to kill his own friend because now after learning what the Millennium Earl did to his friend, he is confident to stop and kill him. Also I like how Allen’s personality with everyone is being friendly because he can gain people’s trust easily, but I don’t like about him is that he is too soft sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment